The V-25 Goshawk is an infantry transport tiltwing aircraft in use by the United States Joint Strike Force.
After years of controversy and scrutiny, the tilt-rotor aircraft was finally perfected with the V-25 Goshawk. The first generation of this aircraft saw action throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan. The V-25 is the primary light/medium transport aircraft used by the JSF.
It has little noticeable differences compared to the V22 . The only obvious ones would be the added fins right next to the wing rotors; and the fact that the wings seem to "fracture" into two parts during VTOL (unlike the V-22, which just changes its rotors positioning)
- Extra cockpit windows
- Reinforced hull and plating in vital areas
- Enhanced detection and electronic-countermeasures
- Better flight controls that allow easier learning of aircraft maneuvering for pilots new to the aircraft.
This model has both the speed of a fast traveling plane and the versatility of a helicopter. This combination allows for a faster deployment of troops into the battlefield; in-game such speed is null. Like other aircraft , the V-25 GosHawk acquires the camo pattern that the battalion is wearing at the time.
- The V-25 is based off the design for the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey.
- The V-25 is the only tilt-rotor infantry transport in the game.
- The V-25 and its cousin, the V-120 Valkyrie, are the only tilt wing aircraft in the game.